A blend of yellow and white clay rich in minerals, soothes and softens the skin and eliminates impurities whilst soothing discomfort in dry and fragile skin.
Naturally rich in mineral salts and trace elements, clay has been used for centuries by many civilisations (Greek, Indian, Egyptians) for its valuable properties.
The Cattier yellow clay facial mask, with its perfect blend of yellow and white clay is a gentle, toning treatment for dry, fragile skins. Enriched with jojoba oil to moisturise and protect, with peppermint for its refreshing, antiseptic and stimulating properties, and with essential oil of geranium, it softens, soothes and nourishes the epidermis at the same time as detoxifying and clarifying the skin. Due to the high content of micro-nutrients present in the clay, it provides the minerals and oligo-elements needed for a healthy, glowing complexion.
• Yellow clay: absorbent, exfoliating, smoothing, toning, eliminates impurities
• White clay (pH neutral): absorbent, decongesting, soothing, antiseptic
• Organic jojoba oil: moisturises, protects, smoothes
• Organic peppermint essential oil: refreshing, antiseptic, purifying
• Organic geranium essential oil: softening, soothing, relaxing
• Organic witch hazel: soothing, anti-inflammatory and revitalizing
Suitable for dry skin.
Shake before use. Apply to the face and the neck, avoiding the eye and lip areas. For a deep-down action, apply the facial scrub directly without water. Massage the skin, using small circular movements, and then rinse off thoroughly with tepid water.
Aqua, Kaolin, Illite, Mentha Piperita Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Lactic Acid, Citronellol.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
99.3% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.