You may have heard of its name - Huile Prodigieuse, literal translation "Prodigious Oil" aka the extraordinary oil that does it all… the one and only that nourishes, protects and strengthens the skin on face, body and hair! Made of 99% of natural origin ingredients, free of silicone, mineral oils and preservative. There are 7 botanical oils encased in this beautiful glass jar. It's the Number 1 dry oil in France since its creation in 1991! The delicious and elegant scent has captivated the hearts of French women and has made headlines overseas. An iconic scent with subtle notes of Orange Blossom, Magnolia and Vanilla.
For me, the nostalgic scent takes me back to my summer night ritual in France. Every evening I would apply Huile Prodigieuse all over my legs, arms and décolletage to nourish my skin after a long day at the beach. And on special nights, I use Huile Prodigieuse Gold, containing fine golden shimmers to give my skin that beautiful bronze glow.
What's behind the magic?
Each bottle contains the exotic combination of 7 precious botanical oils:
- Tsubaki oil for its highly nourishing and anti-ageing properties, it also helps with cellulite too!
- Sweet Almond oil for its softening benefits
- Macadamia oil for its nourishing goodness
- Camellia oil to moisturise deeply
- Borage oil to target ageing and wrinkles
- Hazelnut oil to soothe
- And Argan oil to repair the skin in a long-lasting way
Our favorite tips:
- Apply on the face and décolletage. Because its a dry oil, it's doesnt sit on top of the skin and make your skin greasy. Rather it sinks in immediately making it a great facial oil. It can be used on its own or by mixing a few drops into your day cream. We recommend combining it with Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Boost range for some powerful anti-aging benefits!
- Sheer out heavy foundation with a few drops mixed into your foundation. This will give you a glowy and natural finish, perfect for everyday makeup!
- Massage it into your body while taking in the captivating sent. Really enjoy this time, giving gentle massages to the desired areas (bust, legs, etc.) and over stretch marks using circular movements.
- Apply it onto the ends of the hair. We like to use whatever is remaining on our hands, running the excess oil into the tips. For an intensive conditioning effect, use it as a hair mask by coating the lengths of the hair with the oil generously for 10 minutes, then shampoo.
- On your hands, Mix Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse with Reve de Miel hand cream and apply on cuticles to act as a cuticle softener
- And if you are looking for a pampering session, add a couple of drops in a hot bath to de-stress or mix a few drops with a body scrub to nourish deeply