Eau de Parfum 103: Tiare flower, Jasmine and Hibiscus 15ml
Parisian Perfumer, Bon Parfumeur, was established in 2016. It offers a broad range of fragrances elaborated freely by passionate perfumers. Each Bon Parfumeur fragrance has a three-digit name: the initial number indicates the olfactive family of the perfume, among the ten proposed olfactive families.
How about a walk along the beach, with hot sand and coconut trees? 103 is the ultimate sun-drenched scent! It is sure to whisk you far away with its accords of Tiare flower, hibiscus and white sand that calls to mind the sweetness of monoi and soothing vacation memories.
- Head: Hibiscus, Broom and Bergamot
- Heart: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Sambac, Frangipani and Neroli
- Base notes: Vanilla, Musk and Sand Floral
- Fresh: "Sunny escapade to the beach"
- Karine Dubreuil-Sereni, Creator
Anyone, 100% gender fluid.